|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Emotional Intelligence: Tipping Point in Workplace Excellence (2018 Edition) (PDF E-book)
Dr Annette Prins, Dr Eugene van Niekerk & Dr Annette Weyers
Publishing Date: March 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Research now shows that people with higher levels of emotional intelligence generally have:
• Greater job satisfaction
• A better chance of getting promoted
• A bigger salary
• A higher standard of living
• Fewer family conflicts
• A stronger immune system
• A lower chance of developing cardiovascular disorders, and
• A more fulfilled life!
Written especially for the South African workplace, this newly updated edition will show you to improve and develop your emotional intelligence by focusing on these aspects of EQ:
• Self- regard
• Interpersonal relations
• Problem- solving
• Impulse control
• Stress tolerance
• And more!
Throughout the book, you will find practical tips, exercises, and case studies to help you develop your emotional intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is a complete guidebook to help you leverage your EQ for greater professional and personal success. Now is your chance to open the door to a better life!
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Annette Prins a senior counselling psychologist, involves herself with developing human capital.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).