|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Succession Management: The Definite “Do’s” and the Detrimental “Don’ts” (PDF-book)
Publishing Date: March 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
AS FEATURED ON FIN24!
A sound succession plan will minimise the risk of disruption (or even disaster!) during times of change within an organisation. However, implementing a well-designed succession management system, is easier said than done. It calls for a comprehensive understanding of the practice of succession planning, particularly within the context of South Africa’s BEEE and employment equity policies.
Succession Management was written especially for the South Africa workplace and is the most comprehensive resource on succession planning available locally.
In it, readers will find step-by-step guides, checklists and case studies on how to:• Understand the Why of Succession Management?
• Building a business case for succession
• How Will You Get There: Succession Management Process
• Succeeding at Succession Management
• Managing Successor Transition into Vacant Roles
• Success Measures and Metrics
• And more!
This is an indispensable book for every CEO, board member, HR executive and talent manager!
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).