|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Living and Leading Through Uncertainty (PDF ebook)
Publishing Date: 1 March 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Today’s leaders are experiencing unprecedented turbulence. Trying to reduce or deny this uncertainty is a futile exercise. Leaders now need to acquire the capability to deal with uncertainty. Leadership coach, Kathy Bennett offers organisations a comprehensive guide to develop this capability in their leaders.
Her new book, Living and Leading Through Uncertainty offers an in-depth analysis of uncertainty coupled with self-reflective exercises to help leaders cope in a VUCA world. By weaving together practical techniques for enhancing leadership capability, together with inspiring real-life stories of leaders who embraced uncertainty, this book provides a simple, yet strong framework, to become a more resilient, adaptive leader. Living and Leading Through Uncertainty is a must-read for ALL business leaders, professionals and executive coaches.
PRAISE FOR LIVING AND LEADING THROUGH UNCERTAINTY:
“If there was ever a time for leaders to stop relying on their own experience and capacity to make decisions, it’s NOW! Living and Leading Through Uncertainty will give leaders the courage to embrace their strengths and weaknesses, surround themselves with people who complement them, share their collective wisdom and stop thinking they’re weak because they don’t have all the answers.”
- Dr Salomé van Coller-Peter, Head: MPhil in Management Coaching, University of Stellenbosch Business School
PRAISE FOR KATHY BENNETT:
“Kathy speaks from a place that few others can on the subject of leadership uncertainty, having delved deeply into the lives of leaders in transition as an executive coach, and with the solid foundation of a researcher. She allows us to understand that what we are experiencing is not unique, and more importantly that we have the capacity to rise and lead through uncertainty.”
- Mark Holtshousen, Executive Coach & Head of Global Career Management at MTN Group
“Kathy has been on our coaching panel for more than 8 years, which delivers executive coaching services across a range of industries and sectors in South Africa and Africa. Living and Leading Through Uncertainty is a reflective and practical narrative based on her journey as an executive coach. It’s a must-read for leaders and executive coaches.”
- Dr Willem de Jager, Associate Director: People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young, Africa
ABOUT KATHY BENNETT:
Kathy Bennett is a leadership coach, part-time faculty member on coaching programmes at USB and OD consultant (with emphasis on change leadership). As a leadership coach Kathy believes that leader identity development is an on-going journey of ‘becoming’ and renewal through different transitions, challenges and changes in one’s context/s. She holds a PhD obtained from UJ.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).